R Progetti, as a Data Controller, informs users who consult the site about the use of their personal data and the protection of their rights. This is an information that is also made pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code on the protection of personal data.
THE TITLE OF TREATMENT
Following the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable individuals can be processed.
The holder of their treatment is R Progetti.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the premises of R Progetti of Desio, via Stadio 2, and are carried out only by the technical personnel responsible for the treatment.
Personal data will not be disclosed or disseminated to third parties.
TYPES OF TREATED DATA
Computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal exercise, certain personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These are information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to identify.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request the server, the numeric code indicating the status of the server response (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s computer environment (browser type used).
This data is used only to check the correct functioning of the site. Some of these data (IP address, date-hour-minute-second) could be used for accountability for hypothetical cybercrime to damage the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to meet the requests as well as any other personal data included in the letter; it will not in any way be filed or disclosed to third parties, nor is it used to send communications that you have not explicitly requested.
Only with the prior consent of your personal data can be used for sending, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator (e-mail, fax), of commercial communications related to ours. society.
Summary information specs will be progressively reported or displayed on site pages prepared for special services on request.
No personal data of users is acquired by the site.
No cookies are used for the transmission of personal information, nor are persistent cookies of any kind, such as user tracking systems.
The use of session cookies (which are not persistently stored on the user’s computer and vanish when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow ‘Safe and efficient site exploration.
Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially detrimental to the privacy of user browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
LIST OF COOKIES USED FROM THE SITE
Follow the list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site:
– Name: PHPSESSID. Purpose: It is necessary for PHP code to work.
– Name: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmt, __utmv. Purpose: Google Analytics cookies that generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times the same site visits. Also record when it was the first and last time the page was visited. It also calculates when the session is over, the user’s source and the keyword.
– Name: lang. Purpose: We use this cookie to store preference on the site’s display language.
– Name: jfcookie, jfcookie [lang]. Purpose: Joomla used to assign the selected language to the web interface.
LIST OF COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES
– Name: ASP.NET_SessionId. Purpose: Persistent technical cookie (not deleted at end of session) not profiling to handle navigation session.
– Name: VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE. Purpose: Try to evaluate the bandwidth used. It does not collect information that identifies a user.
– Name: YSC. Purpose: Collect anonymous statistics for embedded videos with YouTube and evaluate the performance of the embedded video on our site. It does not collect information that identifies a user.
– Name: PREF, GEUP. Purpose: Cookies that can be used by YouTube to store session preferences related to user activity while viewing embedded videos.
– Name: NID, OGPC, PREF. Purpose: Used by Google applications (such as Google Maps) to store your favorite information.
– Name: OTZ. Purpose: Cookie Google APIS. Used by Google Analytics.
– Name: cookie used by doubleclick.net to improve your advertising.
CONFIRMATION OF DATA
Aside from what you specify for your navigation data, you are free to provide personal data in the application forms or at any time listed on your mandatory website entry to access services, business information, forums, tutorials, and to the manuals.
Failure to do so may result in the impossibility of obtaining what is required as well as the inability to update on the new products and services offered by our company.
In each contact form on the site, a detailed information about the specific context of collecting data freely and consciously provided by the user is provided.
Personal data processing operations are carried out in compliance with confidentiality and security requirements and in compliance with the principles of fairness and legality provided for by Legislative Decree 196/03, also by electronic or automated means.
Personal data is handled with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Data may be communicated to:
– persons who can access the data by law, regulation or Community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
– those who need access to your data for auxiliary purposes to the contractual relationship you are part of, such as the Trust Adviser of the Data Controller.
The data may be known by the data processors appointed by the data controller, in particular by the Administrator and Technical Officers.
Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
At any time, you may exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which is reproduced below in full, by addressing your requests to the person responsible for the interview and writing to R Progetti, via Stadio 2, 20832 Desio, or at firstname.lastname@example.org for subject “Privacy Statement Requests”, indicating clarification requests in the body.
Article 7 (right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of treatment;
– the logic applied in the case of treatment by means of electronic instruments;
– the identification details of the holder, of the persons responsible and of the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it and as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
– deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such disclosure is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
– the processing of personal data relating to it for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication.
The person responsible for the interview is Paola Rigamonti, Director of R Progetti.